Course will happen, rain or shine (no cancelation due to weather).
Training courses are an investment – not only for the students, but also for the hosts and the trainers. Each class requires months of administrative and logistical planning. Courses often sell out early, and unexpected cancellations can be very problematic.
If we are notified of your enrollment cancellation more than 30 days from the training class date, your payment (less a non refundable $125 deposit) can be applied as a credit to another class. This credit will expire after 1 year and the funds will be considered forfeited.
Before participating, all shooters and spectators will need to complete and sign the provided FIREARMS TRAINING LIABILITY RELEASE AND EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT.
By completing the checkout process and signing up for a course, you agree that:
- You have no physical infirmity that is a contraindication to firearms training, moving over uneven ground or being exposed the weather, sun, rain, dust or other environmental exposures that may be encountered during this training.
- You understand, and are fully aware that the Pew Pew Solutions has simply organized and arranged for this training and cannot warranty, endorse, ensure the accuracy or safety of the material presented in the training. The material presented is solely the responsibility of the instructor presenting the training.
- You understand, and are fully aware, that there are many inherent risks and hazards associated with using any firearms related equipment. You know full well that by participating in this activity you may be seriously injured or killed, even if you do nothing wrong. You expressly assume all such risks.
- You understand that this training may involve the use of live ammunition.
- You understand that as a participant in this training, you will be responsible for any equipment that you may be required to supply. You understand that you should choose to bring and use high quality, safe, well maintained and reputable equipment.