Course will happen, rain or shine (no cancelation due to weather).
Training courses are an investment – not only for the students, but also for the hosts and the trainers. Each class requires months of administrative and logistical planning. Courses often sell out early, and unexpected cancellations can be very problematic.
If we are notified of your enrollment cancellation more than 30 days from the training class date, your payment (less a non refundable $35 administrative fee) can be applied as a credit to another class. This credit will expire after 1 year and the funds will be considered forfeited.
Before participating, all shooters and spectators will need to complete and sign the provided FIREARMS TRAINING LIABILITY RELEASE AND EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT.
By completing the checkout process and signing up for a course, you agree that:
- You have no physical infirmity that is a contraindication to firearms training, moving over uneven ground or being exposed the weather, sun, rain, dust or other environmental exposures that may be encountered during this training.
- You understand, and are fully aware that the Pew Pew Solutions has simply organized and arranged for this training and cannot warranty, endorse, ensure the accuracy or safety of the material presented in the training. The material presented is solely the responsibility of the instructor presenting the training.
- You understand, and are fully aware, that there are many inherent risks and hazards associated with using any firearms related equipment. You know full well that by participating in this activity you may be seriously injured or killed, even if you do nothing wrong. You expressly assume all such risks.
- You understand that this training may involve the use of live ammunition.
- You understand that as a participant in this training, you will be responsible for any equipment that you may be required to supply. You understand that you should choose to bring and use high quality, safe, well maintained and reputable equipment.
Special Orders (any item not in stock):
Special orders are orders containing merchandise that is not held in regular stock and is ordered at the specific request of the customer. As such, special orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged under any circumstances once Pew Pew Solutions has placed the order with the manufacturer or after 72 hours when the order is placed.
* Please note: due to the personal protective nature of body armor, body armor orders cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. *
Please note the following conditions on merchandise orders:
Any stock order that is cancelled after it has been processed (determined by Pew Pew Solutions authorized representative) will be subject to a 20% restocking charge. If the order has shipped, it will be the sole responsibility of the customer to pay any shipping costs incurred in shipping the product to its destination and the return to Pew Pew Solutions as well as a 20% restocking charge. Any returned items must be in original packaging, unused. Any and all warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer.
Firearms and other regulated items:
All firearms, or regulated firearm accessories must be shipped to the holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
It is your responsibility to contact your FFL dealer. Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations. By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you.
Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Pew Pew Solutions that they are legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
Should you have other questions or concerns about the FFL transfer of your firearm, please call us at 801-923-8684 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to assisting you.